Let Us Plan Your Wedding
CREATE THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS
At Accra Beach Hotel & Spa, hosting dream weddings is our specialty. Imagine saying your vows next to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, surrounded by friends and family. It’s all possible in our beautiful 6,500 square-foot wedding and event venues, which create the perfect setting for Caribbean-style celebrations. Our knowledgeable wedding planners can even arrange exciting excursions for your wedding party.
For more information on our wedding packages, please contact our wedding coordinator Joanne Boyce at email@example.com
MARRIAGE LAWS & REQUIREMENTS
Barbados law does not require advance notice for marriage licenses, and a member of our team will accompany you when you go to apply for your license. A marriage ceremony can take place as soon as a license is obtained.
Marriage License Requirements
Both parties must apply for a marriage license at the Ministry of Home Affairs Office on a weekday. General office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Valid Passports
- Original or Certified Copies of The Applicants’ Birth Certificates and ID Cards
- Certified Copies of Marriage/Death Certificates From any Previous Marriages
- Original Decree Absolute or a Certified Copy of Final Judgment, Not the Decree Nisi (if Either Party Was Divorced)
- USD 100 Cash And USD 22.50 Stamp (For Non-Citizens/Residents Of Barbados)
- USD 22.50 Cash And USD 5.00 Stamp (For Citizens Of Barbados)
Arrangements must be made with the Priest or Magistrate performing the ceremony here on the island, and a letter must be obtained detailing the date and location of the ceremony. If the services of a Catholic Priest are desired, the guests must be practicing Catholics in their resident country and have a letter from their parish Priest, proving that they have been through the necessary preparation for marriage.
- 6,500 square feet of wedding space
- Capacity for up to 200 guests
- Wedding planning
- Full catering services
- Group rates on accommodations